Wednesday 5 September 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #11

 
1. Republic Crafted Studded Slippers- I saw these in Republic the other week. I had my eye on a pair similar ages ago, but never got round to getting them. I love the colour of these, and as they are neutral, they will go with anything, and the studs will really dress up a simple outfit.
RRP: £25
 
2. GOSH Holographic Nail Varnish- I never bought this polish when it was at the top of its peak, but I am ecstatic to find out that its being relaunched! It will be the perfect holiday polish for me, and I cant wait to get it! Imagine how it will sparkle in the Florida sun!
RRP: £4.99
 
3. MAC Lipstick in Impassioned- After watching MacBarbie07's Cher Lloyd tutorial again, I really liked the look of MAC Impassioned; a shade I've never given much thought to. It looks amazing on and I think it would be great for holiday!
RRP: £13.50
 
4. New Look Black Scalloped Collared Shell Top- This really caught my eye on the New Look Website it looks so stunning, but is really simple. It will be lovely for winter with a wooly cardy, but as a dressy top in summer too!
RRP: £14.99
 
5. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette- I own the Original Naked Palette, and they are probably my most loved and most used eyeshadows! (Although my MAC Palette is a very close second)! I'm starting to hit pan on a few of the shades, and I think I might invest in the Naked 2. (And it has my favourite colour Half Baked in it)! The Palette consists of a range of warmer toned colours, so perfect for winter and the festive months!
RRP: £35
 
6. Zara Dog Print Top- I tried this top on in Zara, but it was a little too small, and they didn't have the size up. It is so sweet, with little french bulldogs on and understated studs on the shoulders. It is a really flattering cut, and comes in two colours- mint green and cream.
RRP: £22.99
 
Eleanor
 


2 comments:

  1. I really want to get naked2
    I am a new follower, check out my blog and follow back?
    http://phatfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete