Sunday 1 January 2012

New Years Eve!

Happy New Year!! Hope everyone had an amazing night!

I always enjoy reading blogs about people getting ready, and the makeup and outfits they wear, so I'm going to do one myself!

I'll start my saying what I did with my skin. In the morning, I cleansed, exfoliated, and washed my face.
I then steamed my face with a Lush Toner Tab.



All you do is pour some hot water into a bowl but the Lush Toner tab in, it will fizz for a while, then put a towel over your head and put your head in the bowl, stay like that for around 5 minutes, this will open up your pores, and remove any impurities.

I then used a face mask.



I got sent this 2 in 1 face wash and mask by Glamour Magazine to trial.


I then put my hair in rollers for extra volume and curl.

As you can see, when I put them in, they don't look very neat, unlike when they wear them in Desperate Scousewives! If you want to see a tutorial on how to use Velcro rollers, I would advice you watch SWalkerMakeup's tutorial, as I don't think I'm the best person to explain!!

Here are some pictures of the makeup I wore on the night.





Face:

(Was the same as in my Elena Gilbert look, but I'll go through it anyway).

Murad Skin Perfecting Primer
17 Photo Flawless Primer
17 Skin Perfecting Foundation mixed with Technic Highlights
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
Bare Minerals i.d. foundation
Benefit Highbeam on cheekbones
Benefit Sugarbomb Blusher

(filled brows in)

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Virgin Eye Shadow (to highlight from the Naked Palette)
Barry M Dazzle Dust in Tan
Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Eye Liner (upper lash line)
The Body Shop Carbon Black Eye Definer (water line)

Lips:
17 Supreme Shine Lipstick in Barely Blush

I then took my hair out of the rollers, and this is what it looked like:




For my nails, I used Barry M Instant Nail Effects in Gold Foil.

And finally, my outfit:





Grr, theres an annoying kink in my hair!!

White Vest Top: Primark
Collared Top: Primark
Cardigan: Topshop
Leggins: Primark
Shoes: Newlook

Hope again, it wasn't to long and boring, and I hope you all have an amazing new year!

E
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment