Monday 2 January 2012

Lush Soap and Shower Gels

There are two types of people in the Lush world. People who are border line obsessives and those who have tried a few things, but are a bit sceptical. I think you can probably guess which category I fit into!

Two of Lush's best-selling products are their soaps and shower gels, so I thought I'd give you the low down on them.

Soaps:



L-R:

Honey I Washed The Kids- £3.25 per 100g
Angels Delight (Only available at Christmas)- £1.90 per 100g
Rockstar- £3.25 per 100g

The soaps all lather up really well. They really moisturise the skin and smell absolutely gorgeous! The only problem is, the smell doesn't stay on you skin for as long as the shower gels.

Shower Gels:

L-R

Snow Fairy (Only available at Christmas)- £2.99 per 100g
It's Raining Men- £4.25 per 100g

With the shower gels, you only need a really small amount, as they also lather really well. They are really thick and smell very strongly. The smell does linger for longer on your body with the shower gels, especially when you use them in your hair as well. My sister does, and you can smell Snow Fairy on her all day!

Honey I Washed The Kids has the same scent as It's Raining Men.
Rockstar has a similar scent to Snow Fairy.

Which do you prefer? Soaps or Shower Gels?

E
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment