Monday 2 January 2012

Products I will NOT be buying again from 2011

I always blog about products that are good, or that I really like, so I thought it was about time to do one about products that I didn't find very good.


1. TEA TREE SKIN CLEARING FOAMING CLEANSER: I have oily skin, and brought this, thinking it would be good for my skin, as it states that it removes excess oil for clearer looking skin. But it did basically the opposite! It gave me spots and dried my skin! Not good! The tea tree range at The Body Shop is a weird one for me, sometimes, I find the products work well, like the face wash and tea tree oil but others not so well!
The Body Shop- £4.50

2. NO7 SHINE FREE MAKEUP BASE: My Mum gave this to me, and I thought it would be good, as it gives you a nice base to apply your makeup. But when you use it, it feels gritty, and leaves you skin sticky and makes it quite difficult to apply your makeup. And I didn't find it made my makeup stay on any longer than usual.
Boots: No7- £11

3. PRETTY SMOOTH- EYEBROW SHAPERS: I have my eyebrows threaded about every two months, and to keep them in shape in between sessions, I brought these eyebrow shapers to maintain them without plucking. But I really wish I hadn't! Firstly, it didn't remove any of the hairs at all and secondly because, it left me with a really ugly dried out burn under my eyebrow. Not attractive!
Bodycare- £0.99

4. TEA TREE BLEMISH GEL: Another thing from The Body Shop Tea Tree range. I brought this as an alternative to my Clearasil Spot Blocker Pen. Although it didn't do anything bad to my skin, it just did nothing. It didn't get rid of any spots or blemishes it is completely useless if you ask me!
The Body Shop- £5

5. COLLECTION 2000 LONGER LASH MASCARA: We've all been guilty of this, buying a really cheap makeup item before Christmas, as you didn't want to spend a lot of money. I brought this, as I have been really impressed with some Collection 2000 products. Now there is nothing really wrong with this mascara, it just doesn't really work for me. It gives you a bit of length, but that's really it. And I prefer to have volume.
Boots or Superdrug- £2.99

I hope you find this helpful!

E
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment