Saturday 7 January 2012

My Best of 2011

On youtube, I have watched various 'Best of 2011' tags, and I merged some of them together to make this post. I'm just going to basically make a long list of the products I have been really impressed with or enjoyed in 2011. A lot of the products, I have been blogging about recently, so to save time, I haven't put pictures on of them, or I don't have the packaging any more, because they have run out.
There are four categories: Beauty, Hair, Fashion and Random.

Beauty:

Foundation: 17 Skin Perfecting Foundation
Concealer: Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
Powder: Bare Minerals i.d.
Blusher: Benefit Sugarbomb
Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked Palette & Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in Birthday Suit



Eyeliner: Collection 2000 Quick Stroke Eye Liner
Mascara: Maybelline Falsies Effect Mascara
Lip Product: MAC Lipstick in Plink
Skincare Product: Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleaner


Nail Polish: Barry M Nail Paint in Mushroom



Hair:

Shampoo: Lush Big Shampoo


Conditioner: Herbal Essences Split Ends Repair Leave in Conditioner
Hairspray: Phil Smith Brunette Hairspray
Shine Serum: Moroccan Oil

Fashion:

Clothing:

Coral Swing Coat from Red Herring at Debenhams




Kaftan from Topshop





and Cropped Top from Therapy at House of Fraser




Jewellery: Thomas Sabo Charm Bracelet



Shoes: Nude Pumps from Newlook



Bag: Classic Mulberry Style Handbag from Accessorize


Random:

Movie: Bridesmaids, The Inbetweeners Movie and The Hangover II



TV Programme: The Vampire Diaries and Dowton Abbey



Book: Shiver, Linger and Forever Trilogy and Michael McIntyre Live and Laughing



Band: One Direction

Song: All of the songs on the One Direction Album!

All the products I have mentioned, I defiantly recommend to try!

E
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment